Use of the industry’s latest survey and scanning equipment in dimensional control ensures high quality and efficient scope of work capture as well as scope turnaround.
The collected data assists in the following applications offshore :-
• Critical pipe / structure tie-in location survey at offshore platform or onshore facility
• Verification of prefabricated pipe spools, structures and process modules
• Assistance during offshore / onshore installation
• Leveling and alignment survey for generators, pumps, fans, shaft and etc.
• Subsidence Monitoring
• Ship repair / build / conversion survey for alignment and levelness
• Determination of verticality of derricks, towers and similar structures
Benefits of Dimensional control :-
• Reduced re-work and shutdown times thus ensuring the project is on schedule
• Minimize fit-up issues of prefabricated items at offshore platform or onshore plants
• Reduction of personnel / man-hours at hazardous areas
• Eliminate re-design during installation stage
• Minimize the on-site “hot work” which in turn increases safety and reduces costs